For updates, follow us on Facebook
Join us for the 4th Annual Beautiful Feet 5K. It ain't all paved and it ain't all easy. We just want to have some fun and raise some funds for the poor and oppressed in our city and around the world.
NEW!! We will have a new event to enter called the Team Fitness Competition. This will be a three person team competition in addition to the 5K. See below for more information
The Beautiful Feet 5k gets it’s name from Isaiah 52:7 that says, “How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news...” So whether this is your first or 100th race or you run or walk the course, come show off your Beautiful Feet.
• Race starts/finishes at the church
• Must have a flashlight or headlamp. Course is pitch black in some areas.
• Not stroller friendly. Childcare is available. (see below)
• Chip timed.
• Shirt, snacks and drinks from Ethos cafe included.
The Beautiful Feet ministry of CityChurch helps to support and serve local and international organizations. Here are a few that we support.
• Strong Foundation (San Antonio)
• Casa Hogar Orphange (Mexico)
• Liberia Now (Africa)
• Children's Emergency Relief International
RACE TIME & PLACE
November 30th, Saturday, 7:15pm (after sunset)
CityChurch Bandera Road Campus, 9439 Bandera Road
Flat & fast, half paved and half dirt trails
$35 Race Day Registration
ONLINE REGISTERATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN REGISTER AT THE EVENT
You can register as an individual runner or part of a 3-Man, 3-Women or 3-CoEd Team
Packets can be picked up at the Video Cafe at the Bandera
• November 29(FRI) 5pm-7pm
• November 30(SAT) 12pm-6:30pm
• One of a kind dog tag medals will be awarded to the top 3 finisher in each age division. Division winners will also receive a Soler Sports gift certificate. (12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & up)
• $100 Cash Prize will be given to the top overall male and female (top finisher awarded by gun time).
TEAM FITNESS COMPETITION
For the athlete who believes in “No pain no gain” and “The more the merrier” there is an optional Team Fitness Competition at no additional cost. Three person teams will start when each member completes (“Cash In”) 30 burpies, 60 pushups, 90 air squats. Partitioning is permitted. Then each team completes the 5k course together. It a’int over until each team member completes another 30 burpies, 60 pushups, 90 air squats (“Cash Out”). Awards will be given to the top overall male team, female team, and mixed team.
FUN RUN THE COURSE
Saturday, Nov 23 at 6:15pm will be a free group run to get to know the course and get to know other runners. Meet at the BRCC Video Cafe.